OUR ABILITY TO experience emotions defines us as human beings. To reach our full potential we have to achieve a balance between being in touch with, and fully experiencing, our emotions while maintaining control over them. Many children and adults struggle to achieve and then to maintain this equilibrium. We see the consequences of this in our schools and communities. We have to find a balance between addressing the emotional needs of our pupils and delivering the curriculum. This equilibrium can be hard to establish and maintain.
eQe aims to enable schools to more effectively meet the emotional needs of the children and adults they work with and employ.
eQe believes that the best people to do this are already in our schools. eQe achieves this through:
- Enabling you to establish an equilibrium between addressing emotional needs and delivering the curriculum
- Training staff to use a range of therapeutic approaches
- Supervising staff working with vulnerable children and using therapeutic approaches
- Providing higher level therapeutic interventions with qualified specialists.
eQe has three business strands:
- Provision of training and supervision to staff;
- Capacity building therapeutic interventions for children or children and parents/carers
- Direct therapeutic work with children/adults.
“Unstable World” – 1 Day course on Trauma
Training on understanding trauma in children and young people Read More >>
“The Shape I’m in” – 1 Day Therapeutic Art Course
Training in using art with children and young people to express emotions Read More >>
Behaviour Detectives – 1 day course
Training in understanding children and young peoples’ behaviour Read More >>
Vision Quests – Rediscover yourself and reclaim your life
Visit http://www.wilderness-therapy.co.uk to find out more Read More >>