EQE OFFERS A range of training opportunities for adults working with children in a variety of roles and settings, and for those in management positions. All training consultants are experienced trainers and are highly qualified in their areas of expertise.
Th.Inc.Room® (Therapeutic Inclusion Room) 5 day Training Course
(running in the Autumn term 2018 – contact us for details and dates or download the booking form)
This 5-day course covers the basic theory and skills required to set up and run a Th.Inc.Room. For schools without an existing Th.Inc.Room this course is also part of the Starter Package. For existing Th.Inc.Room schools additional staff can access this training, or previously trained staff may attend as a refresher course.
One and Two Day Courses
Please contact us to register your interest in any of these courses – some dates are still to be confirmed
eQe offers four strands of training:
- Understanding Behaviour and Emotional Needs
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Management Training
- Outdoor Learning and Forest Schools
Understanding Behaviour and Emotional Needs
- Securing the Base – Demystifying attachment theory
- Inside Out – Understanding Self-harm in School Age Children
- Climb into my mind – Learn about Aspergers from a person not just a text book
- Think it, Feel it, Be it – Using the theory of C B T to increase understanding of behaviour
- Powerful Moments – Using Mindfulness approaches to develop Emotional Skills and to enhance Wellbeing. AVAILABLE July 5th 2018
- Imprisoned in Role – Challenging the roles children and young people adopt using drama.
- Unstable World– understanding and working with trauma and anxiety.
- Who am I? – Facilitating self expression and reflection through creative journals.
- Muck, Moods and Magic – Using plants and horticulture to meet children’s social and emotional needs
- A Journey, three Keys and a Wizard – a transition programme using visualisation
- Let the Toys Talk – Enabling children to explore their world through transformative play AVAILABLE June 20th and 21st 2018
- Rebuilding the Base – Turning attachment theory into practice
- The Elements – Using Art to develop emotional skills and to enhance wellbeing AVAILABLE June 13th 2018
- The Power of Positive Touch – The Massage in Schools Programme
- Volcanoes, Earth Tremors and Icebergs – Understanding and working creatively with anger
- Work Smarter… Manage Better – Creative Problem Solving and taking control of decision making
- Where do you think you are going?! – Strategy master-class. Strategic management & direction
Outdoor Learning and Forest Schools
- Get out! – Demystifying outdoor learning and Forest Schools – Curriculum enrichment and enhancement
Evaluation Feedback- see information downloads for evaluations of individual courses