Demystifying Outdoor Learning and Forest Schools
In this introductory workshop you will learn how to make use of your school’s outdoor space, and you will also safely experience activities in a woodland environment with a trained professional, to immediately allow you to access Outdoor Learning from your school, for all ages of pupils.
You will learn how to:
- Use Outdoor Learning techniques and approaches in your own outdoor space
- Observe, reflect and analyse what is going on in your children while outdoors
- Create a programme for Outdoor Learning
- Design your sessions and programme
- Be confident outdoors
We will also explore:
- Managing difficult behaviour outdoors
- Risk Assessment and Health & Safety
It has all been truly inspirational!